Thursday, April 24, 2014


Back for more? Well this is the perfect week to read, it's senior week! This week will be a variety of different activities and although the underclassmen can't participate it's still extremely amusing. Starting the week of not even having to change they got out of bed and came straight to school in their comfortable jamies, hopefully they brushed their hair and teeth though! Then on to the next day,Tuesday was collage day. The seniors had a chance to show off what collage they would be leaving too in less then 2 months. It was interesting seeing what collage each student was attending. I really enjoyed seeing the students wearing their NYU shirts it inspired me to keep working hard and i'll be there one day wearing my NYU shirt. Wednesday started pretty confusing walking around the halls seeing harry potter, pluto, dora and many more disney characters but it was disney day everyone was dressed up as their favorite disney character.Thursday is senior take over day so don't get confused when you walk in your classroom and see a new teacher. Seniors signed up to take over one of their favorite teachers classrooms and have a chance to teach the underclassmen for the day. Hey you never know maybe one of them will find out their true passion is teaching! come back next week to find out what crazy theme friday was. see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog. You are able to add a funny twist to the things that already occur at Palmetto. I will look forward to reading more of your blogs. Add more pictures to keep the readers engaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was really interesting. Try adding a couple posters or pictures to capture the reader into your blog. I hope to read more of your future blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was very informative and well done. I enjoyed the details and was interested at the comedy placed into the blog. Great job Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is interesting to learn a lot of details from the school that I didn't know of. It's like my own personal information blog. I enjoy reading this, although your sentences get confusing at times and as a result the reader might loose his interest.

    ReplyDelete